Person in charge- Who is responsible for data processing?
Person in charge:
Domain name: vueltaasanjuan.org
Purposes – For what purposes do we analyze your data?
In compliance with the provisions of the General European Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, we inform you that we will analyze the data you provide to:
- Manage the contracted services you book through the Platform, as well as the corresponding billing and delivery.
- Send communications periodically about services, events, and news related to the activities held by Vuelta a San Juan, by any means (telephone, mail or email), unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- Send commercial and/or promotional information related to the contracted services sector and added value for end-users, unless otherwise indicated, or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- Comply with legally established obligations, as well as to verify compliance with contractual obligations, including fraud prevention.
- Transfer of data to agencies and authorities, provided they are required in accordance with legal and regulatory provisions.
Data categories – What data do we process?
Based on purposes mentioned above, at Vuelta a San Juan we manage the following categories of data:
- Identifying data
- Electronic communications metadata.
- Commercial information data. In the event that the user provides third-party data, they declare to have the consent and agree to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting Vuelta a San Juan from any liability in this regard.
- However, Vuelta a San Juan may carry out verifications to check this fact, adopting the corresponding due diligence measures, in accordance with data protection regulations.
Legitimation – What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The data processing for the purpose of sending periodic newsletters (newslettering) on services, events and news related to our professional activity is based on the subject consent, expressly requested to carry out such processing, in accordance with the regulations in force.
Furthermore, the legitimacy for the data processing related to offers or collaborations is based on the consent of the user who is entering data, which can be withdrawn at any time, although it may affect the good communication and interfere with processes to perform.
Finally, the data may be used to comply with legal obligations applicable to Vuelta a San Juan.
Data retention period – How long will your data be kept?
Vuelta a San Juan will keep users’ personal data only for the necessary time to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, as long as they do not revoke the consents granted. Subsequently, if necessary, it will keep the information blocked for the legally established periods of time. Posteriormente, en caso de ser necesario, mantendrá la información bloqueada durante los plazos legalmente establecidos.
Recipients – To which recipients will your data be available?
Your data may be accessed by those who provide services to Vuelta a San Juan, such as hosting services, marketing tools, and content systems, or other professionals, when such communication is required by law, or to comply with the contracted services.
Vuelta a San Juan has signed the corresponding contracts of data treatment with each of the suppliers that provide services to Vuelta a San Juan, in order to ensure that these suppliers will look at your data in accordance with the provisions of current legislation.
They may also be transferred to the Law enforcement forces and agencies in cases where there is a legal obligation.
Banks and financial institutions for the collection of services.
Local authorities with competence in the activity sectors when so established by the regulations in force.
Information security – What security measures do we implement to protect your data?
- Encryption of communications between the user’s device and the servers of Vuelta a San Juan.
- Encryption of the information on Vuelta a San Juan’s own servers.
- Other measures that prevent access to user data by third parties.
- In those cases in which Vuelta a San Juan has service providers for the platform maintenance that are outside the European Union, these international transfers have been regulated according to the commitment of Vuelta a San Juan with the protection, integrity and security of user’s personal data.
Rights – What are your rights when you enter data and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not Vuelta a San Juan is processing personal data concerning you.
You also have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the amendment of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the processing of your data to be limited, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. Vuelta a San Juan will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of potential claims.
Also, you can exercise the right to data portability, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact email@example.com
Finally, we inform you that you can go to the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent public entities for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data.